Friday, 16 October 2015

Favourite October Things + Gardens By The Bay!

Why hello there beautiful people! 

I do sincerely apologize for the lack of updates lately. To be honest, I've had a couple of posts in my drafts but haven't really gotten about completing and publishing it *guilty* 

Anyhoo, can I just be the first to say, "WHERE HAVE ALL THE TIME GONE?". I can't believe that it's already October - and I love October! I know it's pretty ironic coming from someone who hates all things horror but I just find the whole idea of Halloween fascinating. 

My first Halloween experience was last year at USS (you may click here to read my post about it) and I had a blasting good time. I even remembered having a Halloween/Black & White themed birthday party a couple of years back. Then again, those were the days when I had so much spare time to do all those things. 

I actually had a couple of invites to go to the Halloween Horror Nights again this year (I heard it's more scarier than last year's!) but I couldn't confirm anything till my roster's out :( But meh, I think once is enough. 

And speaking of Halloween, don't get me started on the historical things Ellen Degenerous & Jimmy Kimmel do every year. 







For real tho, those videos NEVER gets old!

Oh, and another thing to be excited about October, particularly this year, is me turning twenty one! I'm currently in the midst of preparing for a small birthday gathering with some of my closest friends so more on that on the next post!

Okay moving on now!

A few days back, Ridhuan and I decided to go to Gardens By The Bay - probably because he got free tickets that expires within a week but when he told me about the tickets, I suggested that we go there without hesitation!

If you know me, I'm one of those typical girls who has an obsession for flowers. Some people may find flowers pretty redundant but I just admire the beauty of it. I don't have a particular favourite - some days I like roses, on other days I like baby breaths, but I have to admit, lilies are the bomb diggity.

I've actually been here once many years ago and since I'm a sucker for all things colourful and nature-like, we decided to pay that place a visit.

We went to the flower dome, which was amazing. I could tell that Rid got pretty bored soon after (because I would spend almost forever on a particular spot taking photos while he'll be way ahead of me chilling while looking at his phone) but nonetheless, I had a splendid good time. 










































































There honestly isn't any other place on this island that's more colourful than Gardens By The Bay and I strongly believe that it's a MUST visit for every Singaporean. I was deeply intrigued by every plant - especially the cacti - and I didn't know that lilies could smell that therapeutic.

Plus, the place is pretty accessible too! Just a few minutes walk from Bayfront MRT station (say whut, I thought I had to take a cab from there since it's so isolated).

Here's the ticketing price if you're interested!

Photo courtesy of: http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/
And if any case you find the tickets pretty pricey, you can always hang around the place too! The scenery surrounding the whole place is just as beautiful (open 24 hours and free of charge too).

After which, we headed to the airport for some four fingers (which is my new favourite fast food place).

I guess that's it for today. Thanks baby boy for bringing me out that day <3


Have a good day ahead lovelies! 

2 comments:

  1. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks soooo pretty at Gardens By The Bay! Lovely photos!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete