SOCIAL MEDIA

Favourite OOTDs

Monday 13 April 2015
I've been contemplating on whether I should do a post like this for a while now and then I decided, meh, why not right? 

I guess I could safely rate myself a 2 out of 10 in the fashionista scale and I am without a doubt not much as compared to other fashion bloggers out there. After all, fashion is not exactly my forte. 

Do not get me wrong though, I love dressing up. But my fashion sense is not exactly over the roof (and frankly speaking, not worth blogging about). I just wanted to share a couple of my favourite outfits - and when I say favourite, I meant outfits I've worn out at least three to five times during the past month. 

Outfit #1



Outfit #2 



I'm sure you guys can tell that I'm a lover of crop tees (I bought these two at Factorie while I was in Australia). I used to think that only girls with flat bellies will be able to pull it off but one of my friends, Jodi, said that she usually pairs her crop tees with high waist bottoms. So that's exactly what I did! 

Anyways, you may have noticed that I'm a big fan of brands like cotton on and factorie (and H&M and Uniqlo and Forever 21) no matter how overrated they are. I just find that they sell simple and chic clothes good for everyday wear. Nothing too glamorous, and nothing too lazy also. 

That's about it for today. Thanks for reading! 

Goodnight lovelies Xx 

14 comments :

  1. I love outfit #1, your skirt is gorgeous! You look lovely :) Really enjoyed reading this x

    Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Artika! I love both outfits - perfect for weekdays!:)

    I totally agree with you on H&M and Forever 21; they give the best value on clothing and accessories nowadays.

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great print! Love the top! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits! I like especially the maxi skirt outfit, and the other looks pretty and comfy too!
    Hey don't undermine your fashion sense, you look great! ;)

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there babe, how isit going?
    Great post though, i love it, thank you for sharing this with us..
    Follow back if you don;t mind.

    New post on my blog if you're interested.
    Meet my boyfriend - Girlfriend tag.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check your blog out! Thank you dear! :)

      Delete
  6. Fashion may not be your forte but you look stunning..
    I really love the simplicity of your outfits, very minimalist :).

    xoxo

    Chidiogo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits :) You can never go wrong with black and white with a bit of pattern thrown in.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I learned that when I bought these clothes! Thank you :)

      Delete