SOCIAL MEDIA

Cafe Hunting: Butterscotch Cafe // Blogger Outing!

Sunday 6 April 2014
Greetings sunshines!

This post is so so overdue and I'm like the last one out of the three to blog about the outing. Anyways, I'm actually down with influenza (yes guys, I have influenza *cries*) and I have never felt so sick in my life! 
I just hope I feel better in time for my flight next week *fingers crossed* 

Anyways, if you wanna see Hannah's & Liyana's post about the outing, you may click here and here :)

The girls and I have been planning to go out ever since the PRE FOW camp. I remembered Hannah and I having our dance rehearsal and Liyana came in with her cheeky face and we suddenly discussed about how awesome it would  be to have a blogger outing. We were all like very busy with attachments during the holidays and we were finally able to make time to go out!

Met up with the girls at cityhall and we went to had a Korean lunch before heading to Butterscotch Cafe.







We spent almost an hour catching up and I must say that we brought bitchiness/bimboness to a whole new level!

After that, we took a train to redhill for dessert at Butterscotch!



Ok ok I'm getting excited to be telling all of you this!! Hehehe!
We took a cab here from Redhill MRT station only realizing that it's only walking distance from Bukit Merah bus interchange *doinks*



The surroundings were pretty awesome. It's small and cozy with all those very cute decorations on the wall. I actually love the hanging light bulbs! Plus, they were playing those pretty old school songs which were literally from my generation!

Okay no, I take it back. The songs weren't old school.
(I just realized that by saying that, I sound so old hehe).








So first, we had the Cookies & Cream Latte.




I could barely taste the cookies tho. Or maybe it's just me. Nonetheless, I love coffee anyways so it's still pretty good!

Then came the best part!!

READY?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TADAAAA!





We had the truffle fries and the pavlova!
The girls didn't like the truffle fries though, but I kinda like it! It has this unique taste with the cheesy flakes and parmesan and garlic flavour. It's definitely a tastier substitute than our regular salty fries.

And the pavlova was just amazing. I honestly can't find words to describe how extremely delicious it is. I could tell that they used really good quality berries because they don't taste like the regular ones we usually buy.

And just as we thought we had enough, we got buffalo wings!



Yeap, had a spicy set of buffalo wings to end our day. Like a cherry on top of a sundae ^^ (except cherries aren't spicy, heh!)

Headed back out to take mandatory shots outside the cafe and headed to town afterwards!




Ah yes, we went to Sephora first because this girl does not know how to wear an eyeliner, HAHA.


Oh, and I applied some lip gloss while I was there - which explains why my lips are coloured after this, heh!



Went back out for some serious camwhoring.
I actually took the photos of Hannah for the fashion section of her blog post so I shan't upload them here lah ya! Do check out her blog for a better description of what she wore that day :)

I actually kinda LOL-ed when I was looking through this set of photos, HAHA.







HAHA, yes very Liyana & Hannah of them.
JUST LOOK AT THEIR FACES OMG I CAN THINK OF A ZILLION CAPTIONS FOR THESE PHOTOS, HAHA.

Some selfless photos of me now!















#touristshot


Ah yes, photos of Hannah's bag which I totally forgotten to send her, hehe.



I don't know why but we thought of having ice cream despite being pretty full. It just goes to show what big eaters we are!




We came across this really cool silver dude too! We were totally pestering Liyana to join him for a dance, HAHA.



Ended our day off pretty early. I actually bought the killer kimono cardigan from Cotton On which I was supposed to wear out with Rafiq like yesterday but I was sick so yeah :(

Ending of with a couple of photos of me, hehe!
That's about it then! Have a great day ahead lovelies!




***
Outfit: Polka Dot Outerwear - Forever 21, Sleeveless Top (in light pastel pink) - Forever 21, Denim Jeans - New Look, Floral Headband - @prettyloved_, Bag - Miss Bag Lady, Shoes - Hey Dude.

Post a Comment