SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!

Sunday 13 May 2012

Words can't describe how thankful I am for everything you've done for me. There may be times when I may seem ungrateful but know this, I'll love you no matter what - just like how you'll always love me after an argument/scolding. People always tell me how much I'm like papa but I always feel like there's a part of me whose just like you, minus the over-reacting :p 

I never had an older sibling and you're always there to listen to my problems. It's awesome how you can play the role of my mother and my best friend at the same time. You taught me that no matter how dark my days are, I can always run back to you and that I can talk to you about anything. I know that I don't have much time left to hold your hand. But I know that one day, it'll be my turn to hold yours. 

Happy Mother's Day, to you and all mothers. I love you!